Mittwoch, 6. August 2008

Kung-Fu Fighting



I am shattered - didn't really get a lot of sleep last night due to some, well, misunderstandings. Didn't get any sleep the night before either. Ha. Great.
11 days to go and just now it is about to freak me out - when I look at the things that are in my room, that I don't need, I just want to cry. My poor legs (walking up and down the seven floors to get to the bin store...). At least I was able to find future owners for my fridge, microwave, toaster, steamer, cutlery, glasses, scales, some books, blank discs, fan, lamp, backpack, sewing kit and - of course - the alcohol that has been in my fridge ever since I got it from someone (for free.... me and paying for anything apart from cider?...). Unfortunately, I had to learn that the big suitcase which I am going to send home before I am leaving is too small to fit in all the books and CDs that I want to take home. Lovely. This means me paying 80GBP instead of 40 (obviously - it is 40 per box (up to 30 kilos), but nevermind I am a rich girl at the moment. I do not even want to know how much I am going to get for the holidays not taken and how much taxes I have to pay on that (and my last pay + the pay for the week I worked in hand). At least I am going to get them back. If not, I am going to have a proper fit.

Lisa and I are hitting Oxford Street later on, I think this is going to be the last time that I am doing that (I never liked it anyway, too many people, leaving me in a bad mood). At least in August. Yes. I have too many books. And clothes - and I even threw some away already. No more tights! Ha!

Random info: I wish there were another 70's music revival. No, not ABBA. Good stuff. Like Earth, Wind and Fire. Village People. Discofever, you see. :-) Maybe I'm just looking forward to going for a boogie on my leaving party. Yay.

Keine Kommentare: